27 June 2013
Below you will find my top ten favorite Summer time activities in Seattle (in no particular order):
1. Kayaking off Alki Beach or on Lake Union
2. Spending a long weekend at Seabrook.
3. Backpacking in to camp by a lake.
4. Renting any type of watercraft or going out on a friend's boat.
5. Heading out of town to explore for the weekend.
6. Day hiking along I-90 corridor: Rattlesnake Ridge or Mt. Si.
7. Visiting the San Juans to go Whale Watching.
8. Intimate dinner parties in our backyard or larger soirees.
9. Evening walks to watch the sunset at Lincoln Park.
10. Spending time with my favorite girls.