19 July 2013

Summer must: Beach camping

Hole in the Wall in the distance
I love camping, in particular on the beach. All you have to be concerned about are your basic needs: food, fire, water and shelter. We spent time collecting driftwood to build our fire, rocks to create my rainbow and the majority of our days exploring tide pools and watching the tide roll in and out. Being outdoors anchors me, it makes me feel alive and connected to this beautiful planet. Cameron and I are able to connect in a way no five star hotel allows. In the simple moments of filtering water, making food or playing card games we bond. We forge memories and create traditions. My favorite part of our relationship is how we genuinely love spending time with one another and camping on the beach is the perfect backdrop to do so.


























No comments: