03 August 2012

Being an aunt is the best

While my nieces were in town my eldest niece spent the evening at our house. She was our first house guest (we rarely get many overnight guests) which made it doubly exciting. The next morning we caught the bus downtown and strolled around Pike Place Market. We braved the ridiculously long line at Starbuck's first location so we could enjoy some hot chocolate and met up with Cameron for lunch at Beecher's.


Looks like I need to watch my angles........... I am starting to look more pregnant than fat which will be a good thing.

One of the kindest young ladies you will ever meet.
Lunch time with Cameron and the Seattle Ferris Wheel in the background.



Later that day we met up with her little sisters at the gum wall and checked out our new City Target.

SLC= our names and not Salt Lake City.
People painted from head to toe in gold or silver seem to be everywhere now. They gave him a tip and he put on a show.

No comments: