04 December 2008

Santa's elves



Cameron and I were in a baking furry last night trying to whip up some delectable Christmas treats for his clients. Some people think of a romantic evening to include a fancy dinner out, but a night of making cookies together is equally a special treat. I am lucky to have such a versatile husband, who is ready and willing to jump in whenever I need his helping hands. We decided to try two new recipes from Cooking Light's Holiday issue, we made Peanut Butter chocolate chip and Oatmeal Raisin. Gee, I wonder which was Cameron's favorite? (No, we did not plan the red and green sweaters, we are just good or cheesy like that naturally.)

After the cooking making wrapped up, I worked on my Christmas table display for this contest I am entering. Once I enter I will post the information so you can go check out the stiff competition and vote for me, if you feel I deserve it.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lisette -- your cookies look so delicious! Peanut butter chocolate chip are my absolute favorite! I would love to try one of yours... unfortunately your cruel husband is not allowing me to taste even a bite of one. In fact, at this very moment he is taunting me by waving them in front of my face. It's a sad world we live in.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisette said...

A little bird told me he just wanted you to sweat it out, but knowing him I am certain he shared eventually.

Unknown said...

you are right... he did share... i had to fight for it, but it was totally worth it.