03 December 2008

Like a kid in a candy store

If you have ever seen beautifully handmade candy canes and lollipops in department stores, more often than not they are the product of Hammond's. Maybe I have seen too many episodes of Unwrapped on the Food Network, but I really want to go to Denver for a factory tour. They have such amazing products from ribbon candy to caramels. I would like a whole tree decorated with their candy canes and clear jars of their ribbon candy on my mantle. I just ordered some mini lollipops and I am already torn between whether to put them on packages or keep them for myself. It is the season of giving right??

2 comments:

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

They're gorgeous! I'm always looking for plain white candy canes for my tree. Now I'll have to check these out online....

Merry Christmas!

Lisette said...

I do not know if I have ever seen plain white. Interesting....I am always a sucker for color. No pun intended :)