18 October 2011

Turning the tables

Life as the perpetual subject of photos is hard, so for my birthday the tables were briefly turned as he snapped a few of me instead. However, I did seem to manage to sneak in a photo or two or three of him.

Outside Lizard Lounge, one of our favorite boutiques to check out when we are there.
Only hints of Fall have arrived in Portland so far.
Enjoying hot chocolate for breakfast.
Outside Cargo where I fell in love with this gigantic orange pinata. I really thought I needed it, but I would have settled for the cute little small one to the left.

Contemplating all the money he is going to save by shopping tax free at REI.

A tired and hungry subject is not a good thing. Models must be fed regularly.
We enjoyed lunch at Andina, a Peruvian restaurant in the Pearl District.
Even scraps of paper on a phone pole can be beautiful.
After lunch and a chocolate peanut butter milkshake from Moonstruck our model seemed to bounce back.

Walking, shopping, taking photos and eating. I would call that one productive day.

1 comment:

Queen of Kings said...

Happee Belated Birthday! Looks like you had a great day! Glad to see your model bounced back after being fed. Love seeing your life in pictures!