07 December 2010

You've had a birthday shout hooray!!!


Birthdays are so fun, they turn an ordinary day into an extraordinary day. One of the best things about birthdays is how all participants get to join in on the festivities. My little sister had her birthday yesterday, so we spent the evening downtown dining on delicious food, riding the carousel, looking at all the Christmas lights and most importantly just being together.

A Christmas time nightly occurrence, snow falling at Pacific Place.

Dinner at Benihana's.

What is more fancy than dining with chopsticks?


The city all aglow.

My second carousel ride in less than a week, what a good life I have.


I love how my Grandmother rode side saddle on her horse and had the biggest smile on her face the entire time.

Us ladies after our carousel ride.

The gingerbread houses at the Sheraton.

We rounded out the night, with a stop at Kerry Park.

No comments: