19 January 2010

The day I suffered for fashion

As I unzipped my knee high boots and opted for flats I thought I was making a good decision.....little did I know I would have the battle wounds to prove otherwise. If you asked Cameron he would say I am infamous for wearing the wrong shoes, if you asked me I would tell you I try to balance fashion with comfort.....I do digress.

Three day weekends are great, I wish every employer could get wise to the four day work week. The best part about it, is that all day long you keep thinking it is Saturday, so that is why I call it a bonus day. We spent our day wisely, maximizing our fun and fresh air levels. We strolled around La Conner, ate at our favorite brewery and had our obligatory ice cream. Afterwards, we went up to Deception Pass, walked along the bridge and did a short walk. Unfortunately, I was unprepared for anything close to a hike. At the end of the day I had the blisters to prove it, but man something about yellow shoes with denim just sets my heart a flutter.







No comments: