04 June 2009

Finale of the day

Sunsets are a priority, I know that sounds kind quite frivolous, as if I do not have anything better to worry about, but photographing sunsets are among my little moments of joy during the course of a day. Last night I probably missed one of the best sunsets of the year, as the sky light up increasingly in streaks of purple and pink, my heart sunk a bit. I do not like missing them, but I am happy to share a fabulous one I captured a few days prior while picnicking with my family. What are your moments of joy during a normal day?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous. have a fun weekend! what are you going to do tonight when cameron's gone?

Lisette said...

girls night out of course :) i cannot wait to see your new place.

Unknown said...

yes! you guys will have to come over soon. james will love you :]

Jill said...

Gorgeous! I love summer in Seattle.