05 June 2009

Up, up and away!

I typically do not go to many movies, I am not by nature a movie person. Most movies I feel pretty neutral about seeing, so when our friends invited us to go see Up!, I thought why not. I always have to shuffle way back through my memories to think of what movie I saw last. Up was a pleasant surprise, a sweet combination of the enduring power of love and perseverance. If I were the type to cry at movies, I would have because for being a cartoon and far, far from reality it stole your heart nonetheless.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i really want to see this! i think i will this weekend.

Jill said...

Glad to hear a good review of this one. They often don't get these kid cartoons right these days. Thanks, we'll have to take our boys to it soon! And I'm sure I will cry!