15 December 2008

And so it begins........

Whenever people ask my favorite time of year, I instinctually say Fall, but maybe what I should really be saying is Winter. I love cold weather, the need for endless layers and temperatures similar to my age. This is the time of year that Cameron and I start to make the transition from hiking to snowshoeing. We decided to head up to Snoqualmie Pass and see what kind of snow they have had since Thanksgiving and we were pleasantly surprised. There was enough snow to snowshoe, but it was also fun to crunch through the snow in boots. Afterward we went over to our new friends Jeff and Janelle's house and made gingerbread houses, while we were there it started to snow.....talk about the perfect end to a perfect day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys are so adventurous! I love reading about your weekend ventures.