11 October 2008

Not a clean dish to be found

We have had a busy week with few good meals so I thought what better time than the weekend to make up for a week of lackluster food. No meal would be complete without a delicious dessert, right? I decided to make this apple oatmeal crisp. Why is it I must use every dish, bowl and spoon in order to make something. I certainly do not mind cooking, but I wish the dishes would clean themselves. After laboring in the kitchen I needed a break so we headed to Target where I found these really cute fall dishtowels at only $2.99 I think they make the perfect fall hostess gift. Feeling creative in the kitchen I decided to tackle caramel apples as I referred back to Brittany's blog entry from last year for some tips to help them turn out. Thanks Brittany!!



No comments: