23 September 2008

The fairy tale life....oh wait that is my life

Growing up I never was the type to dream the day away thinking of how my future husband would look or planning my future wedding BUT regardless my life can be summed up with one word: perfect. My life is better than I could have ever imagined. I am married to a man who can whip up a meal like this, who is thoughtful enough to make sure the sheets are washed and put on the bed before he takes off to hang out with his friends and who loves me so much that it brings tears to me eyes just thinking about it. I am married to the best husband, I am not sure why I was so lucky, but not a day goes by that I am not overwhelmed by his kindness and devotion to me.

1 comment:

Britty said...

Aww...that was really sweet. I agree - if Cameron does all of those things, CHERISH IT! Not all men are so thoughtful!