15 May 2013

Shop Local: Drygoods Design

From the moment you walk into a store if it makes your mind start spinning with ideas, you know it has been thoughtfully curated and artfully displayed. Although the square footage is minimal, when I visited Drygoods Design on my first visit I was able to spend a couple hours perusing every nook and cranny of this space. Let me be frank, I wanted to purchase everything in sight. In my dreams, I would like to think if I owned a fabric store, it would look exactly like this space. From the bright yellow chairs in their studio/sewing space to the creatively organized fabrics I wanted it all.

The best part about Drygoods Design is how they offer classes where you can make everything from a quilt to a dress or you can simply come and sew in their beautiful studio space.

No comments: