01 February 2013

Celebrating others

When I was young I fervently loved my birthday, it was quite possibly the greatest day of the entire year. As I have matured, I have come to appreciate the excitement of other people's birthdays. I like to think of Cameron's birthday as a prelude to Valentine's day, just another day set aside to celebrate not only him, but our love. Birthdays needn't be lavish or grand, just thoughtful.


We met up for lunch. There really is nothing better than seeing his face in the middle of the day.
It is my belief men should receive flowers .....the long stem red rose variety for certain. I felt like straight up Miss America walking down the street with an armload of these beauties.
I love the classy kind of restaurants, which bring you dessert on your birthday, but don't give you public humiliation as payment.

No comments: