03 January 2013

Christmas day

Christmas day was simultaneously tough and wonderful. It was great to spend time with my family, but my heart could not help but ache for how I thought this Christmas was going to be. My parents spent countless hours decorating their home, making delicious food and creating a Christmas scene like something straight out of a movie. Santa brought us endless games and we tried our hand at almost all of them.

The Christmas Tree.
Getting ready to have Christmas dinner.
Christmas brunch.




Cameron and my little sister with their Christmas crackers.


Delicious Christmas cookies.

1 comment:

Little Contents said...

Hi Lisette! I got a laptop for Christmas, so I will be blog following again finally! Wonderful to see the beautiful pictures of your lovely family holiday. Lots of love to you!