30 October 2012

Life lately

I am quite taken with this poster because it is a great reminder to keep true to myself and not worry about the judgement of others. I have found the hardest part of grieving is my interactions with others. I realize people are unsure what to say, are downright afraid to talk to me or worse yet like to pretend it did not happen. I wish I could relay the message to everyone that even though a life changing event has transpired in my life, I am still at my core the same person.




We have enjoyed a constant influx of gorgeous flowers into our home. I know they will not last forever, so I will miss having so many beautiful flowers surrounding me.

Fall is in full force. Pumpkin chocolate muffins have been made, jack o lanterns have been carved and the rain and wind seem here to stay.
The sky has been downright dynamic and I love it!

We have enjoyed many blustery walks together and thoroughly enjoyed our visit with Cameron's Mom.

I believe if you want to see the true character of a man, witness how he treats his mother. Cameron is the most kind, attentive, caring son one could ever ask for.
All this sun and rain has produced an inordinate amount of rainbow sightings.

No comments: