12 September 2012

Impromptu fun

After our all day hiking excursion we decided at the last minute to attend the Puyallup Fair. Normally we would go home, shower and get ourselves more presentable, but we figured between the smelly animals and everything being outdoors we would not bother too many people. Year after year we seem to luck out on vibrant sunsets.
I have been eating here at the Puyallup Fair for as long as I can remember. Although we were starving from hiking all day we thought the Three Meat Dinner Plate would be a good size for the two of us.
We got our moneys worth and enjoyed every last morsel.

Whenever I see the horses I think about how fun it would have been to own one when I was a kid. I like to think about the riding part and braiding their hair part and not the scooping up their poop or all the hard work associated with owning such a large animal.

Hanging out with others is fun, but we always have a great time just the two of us.


We made a critical error and did not have any cash for the fair. Unfortunately, this plagued us our entire visit. What kind of world operates only a cash only basis? I guess we are a little too card dependent these days.

No comments: