19 February 2012

Printing photos

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have been terrible about printing out photos these past several years. I enjoy making photo books, but the quality does not match that of a great print job. Lately, I have been toying with the idea of selecting a photo to be put onto canvas, but it feels like such a big commitment I cannot decide which one to do. I have several great underwater shots from our trip to Bora Bora, but I am always a sucker for a shot of a flower or two. How do you like to get the photos off your computer and into your home to enjoy?

1 comment:

Tavia said...

I love the simplicity and analogous colors in the above shot. What kind of camera did you use for the underwater photography?

I struggle to get my photos off of my computer too. My recent strategy has been to hang my empty frames on the wall in hopes that they will inspire me to fill them soon.