22 January 2012

Shades of gray and white

The best part about a new place is how it is able to breathe new life into your belongings. It also gives you a great reason for the addition of a few new pieces to keep up with your ever evolving personal style.
I adore anything Thomas Paul, this print will be perfect for our office's curtains.
I have been dreaming of all white bedding for some time now. When I saw this set at Pottery Barn I knew it was the perfect one for me.
There are no two ways about it, furnishing a place with rugs is downright expensive. I was delighted when I found this little beauty at Urban Outfitters. I never really think housewares when I think of Urban Outfitters, but now I will.

Having never needed such a large variety of window coverings, I have found West Elm and Crate and Barrel to be the best quality for the price.

A room solely devoted to being an office, called for a new chair to sit in. I normally am not a fan of IKEA, but this chair might have me rethinking that.
There is something crisp about a striped shower curtain like this one.
I would have never dreamed of wood grain towels until I saw these in person. Once I did I knew I needed to have the white ones.

No comments: