06 December 2011

Holiday Tradition: The Great Figgy Pudding Caroling Competition

Last Friday, we headed downtown with friends to enjoy the The Great Figgy Pudding Caroling Competition. Spend an evening strolling around downtown Seattle and you will feel the Christmas spirit start seeping into your veins. The lights, the music, and the festivities all combined to make it feel like a magical night.

I love all the Christmas decorations around the city, but I especially enjoy them at night.


Another Santa spotting. This particular Santa was miked, so you could hear from the street the conversations he had with the children. They were priceless.
I love this little square with all the lights on the trees. I wished they kept these lights up all year long.
Quite possibly some of the best mini donuts I have ever had. Warm, soft and sugary goodness.
Even the cloggers were out for the festivities.
One year to conserve energy the Macy star was no light up. It was a sad year and I am happy to see it is back.
Cameron kept teasing me and calling me the Cheermiester due to my festive attire. Let me tell you, this hat kept me nice and warm given the fact the temperature was hovering around forty and we were outside for four plus hours.
The Macy's Holiday Star.
The Westlake Christmas tree.
 Lynn and I outside Westlake.
A universal truth: it is quite near impossible to be in a bad mood while riding a carousel or spending time with this woman.
I love the mini Christmas tree on top of the Space Needle.
 Even the construction cranes get into the holiday spirit.

No comments: