27 October 2011

Last week in review: a pictorial account

Some of the ladies from church get together for a monthly Sunset Group. We leave the husbands and kids at home for the evening while everyone brings something to share. This month was Halloween themed, so we had Chocolate Graveyard cups, Bones and a Graveyard Hummus Platter. It is such a great opportunity to get to know women I might not otherwise get a chance to chat with, I really look forward to it each month.


For date night we had a delicious dinner at Kokoras followed by a rare trip to the movie theater. It was the best evening because the food was as spectacular as the service. I am reminded why I prefer small, local restaurants as opposed to chains.
There are so many things I dislike about going to the movies, but give me a small, empty, old theater and I am a happy camper.
I really enjoyed the movie theater's retro decor and no one was texting or talking during the movie.


A sunny, crisp fall Sunday walk.

No comments: