30 October 2011

Individual Chicken Pot Pies

In my opinion, it does not matter if you make the simplest of meals, it is truly all about the presentation. Ever since my little sister gave me these wonderful little soup bowls, my mind has been racing with all the possibilities. I have always wanted to make Chicken Pot Pie, so I deemed it an appropriate choice for their first use. I was able to find a lighter Chicken Pot Pie recipe which allowed me to use ingredients I already had on hand. You will notice I did forgo the phyllo dough and went with a more traditional crust.

The meal felt so fancy, I had to remind myself no one was coming over. However, dinners like these are just a small way to make your everyday feel extra special. One of the best things about them is how much heat they retain after coming out of the oven. This of course makes them the perfect party food. Up next molten lava cake for two.......


No comments: