28 October 2011

Dueling cameras

It might seem a tad strange to carry two cameras, but the different perspective and end results are always worth the added baggage. I am currently stuck on the "toy camera" effect of my new point and shoot. I love their darkened edges and the vintage feel to them. They remind me of something you might find in your grandma's photo box.

The orchard in the distance.
The crabapple tree, acting as the cross pollinator.
Our bounty
I loved the beauty of this arching branch.
Heading for home.
Until next time......
After apple picking, we checked out the rest of the property and were pleasantly surprised with the abundance of pumpkins, gourds and autumn splendor.


This has to be the largest butternut squash I have ever seen.
We already had a sufficient amount of pumpkins at home, but I could not resist picking up a cheese pumpkin, Blue Australian pumpkin and Knucklehead pumpkin.


The displays were a feast for the eyes. I loved all the clever ways they stacked and used the pumpkins.




No comments: