05 August 2011

Pacific Beach and Ocean Shores

The morning of boogie boarding, the clouds hung low and put up too much of a fight for the sun.
I was secretly happily, because it made for some gorgeous photos.

I think this one of my niece, is my absolute favorite.
The clouds were so thick, that once in the water they were out of sight.
Instead of boogie boarding, I opted for some thoroughly enjoyed girl time with my sister in law. I figured I can always boogie board, but moments like this with her are rare.









At Ocean Shores, we played around on the sand, buzzing around on all forms of transportation.
Me with my sister in law. She is the kindest sister in law you could ever ask for.

2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

My family has a reunion every year on the oregon coast and we missed it this year, so I'm totally jealous! Looks like you had fun!

Ketsy said...

I agree that the boogie boarding shots are amazing. All your shots are beautiful. Such a talent!