15 July 2011

So I married Mr. Longlegs

One of the advantages of marrying someone who is eight inches taller than you is that they push you. Whether we are out on a hike or a walk, I feel like a little child again trying to keep up with my mother's speedy pace. I might have to take two strides to his one, but I like the added incentive of trying to keep pace and usually I can hold my own.

This past weekend we made it to the top of Mt. Si in record time. Yippee!! Mt. Rainier even made sure to make an appearance.



When we are out hiking there is always something for everyone: fresh air, lots to photograph, flowers, people watching, beautiful scenery, time to think or time to talk.






Some of our best moments are when we accomplish something together. I like to think we are each others best motivators and have created a life for ourselves filled with health, fitness and adventure.

No comments: