15 April 2010

All in the packaging

When I ordered shoes via Piperlime a couple weeks ago, I was mainly concerned about whether they would fit or not. Ordering shoes sight unseen can be tricky to say the least. The box arrived (in record time) and I was equally excited by the inside of the box covered in limes as by all the little extras they threw in.

Not only did my shoe box arrive unharmed because it was in a much larger box, but my shoe box was wrapped in chocolate brown tissue paper with a lime sticker. As if the cuteness factor could not get any higher, they enclosed a card not only complimenting me on my fabulous taste, but warning me how my friends are going to have serious shoe envy. Delightful, clever, color coordinated and wonderful could sum up my first shopping experience with Piperlime. I am impressed with an individual goes the extra mile, but a growing company like this to still care to wrap a box in tissue is truly a diamond in the rough.

No comments: