05 April 2010

Scenes from the weekend.....

Hope you enjoyed a relaxing weekend with friends and family, we did.

I have grown tired of buying easter grass, so this year I decided to make my own. I took a piece of 12" x 12" paper cut a five inch strip and then cut 1/4" strips 3" down. I plopped it in the basket and voila, the best part is no more finding the stuff strewn about the house.


I think you can tell which egg was Cameron's.

If you would like to make these bunny cookies, go here. The little puff for a tail was my addition.

I also thought it would be fun to have chocolate bunnies too.

For several years we have done either Easter brunch or breakfast. A fun way to dress up scrambled eggs is to put them back in their shells and serve them up. I also made some mini rosemary-orange muffins, but you can try a similar recipe with two of my favorite things: olive oil and rosemary here.


If you would like to make this salmon, check out the recipe, I added the cucumbers into the sauce instead of putting the salmon atop a bed of them.

No comments: