28 December 2009

The west coast tour: Part One

Cameron and I just got back from a road trip to Arizona, on our way down we had the opportunity to stop in San Francisco for a few days to visit with his grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousins. The first day, we went into the city for a day of sunshine, shopping and riding the trolley. While riding the trolley I was asked if it was my first time to San Francisco, which leads me to believe I either act extremely excited or take way too many pictures while riding the trolley. The next day, was spent with family attending church and a Christmas performance by his cousin Michael and then our last day we went up to Berkeley to visit a store whose name is as whimsical as its contents- Tail of the Yak, that night we visited the Oakland Temple with his grandma to look at all the Christmas lights and see the city from a distance.






Hands down, Anthropology has the most amazing displays, here are some plastic cups, styrofoam balls and paper chains...utterly amazing.

Cameron took this shot and I LOVE it! He is becoming quite the photographer.


This little bird attempted to play it cool so he could eat my In N Out burger, I think not.

Ghiradelli is pretty much a must visit while in the area, I mean who can pass up free samples?


We lucked out with sunshine and a clear day.


One of the many gigantic Christmas trees that we saw that day.







After church with the grandparents who are always excited to see us.

Watch out Cameron, I do not think you are going to be the tallest much longer.

Tail of the Yak in Berkeley, sensory overload for sure.





No comments: