07 August 2009

Overwhelming support, a big thank you

Energy, dynamic and inspiring are some of the words which come to the forefront of my mind when I reflect upon last night. The evening which ensued was both exhilarating and exhausting and is worth taking pause on. Last night was amazing, not because of me, but because of the waves of support I received throughout the night. Whenever there was a lull, instantly I would recognize a familiar smiling face and feel overwhelmed by all of you took time out of your busy lives to come and support me. There was a conglomeration of people from various avenues of my life, from long time friends, family, coworkers, Cameron's coworkers, business associates who have become friends, wine connoisseurs, art connoisseurs and strangers. I received compliments so kind to think of them makes me blush. I look forward to my next show and like I told my friend last night, "I was more nervous about this than getting married" For those of you who were unable to attend, whether due to distance or circumstance, you were all there in spirit and I also thank you.












3 comments:

West Seattle Mapes said...

It was awesome!! I am so proud of you!

Ketsy said...

Your photography is so beautiful and i am glad you got a chance to share it. And next time I will be among the early crowd if there is a chance of more brownies!

Unknown said...

1. cute outfit
2. cute haircut
3. delicious brownies
4. BEAUTIFUL pictures

a success all around!!