06 August 2009

Dinner on the deck

Sometimes it can take awhile to adjust to a new place, it seems as though initially I am always blind sighted by all the quirky things I had missed upon our initial walk through. I am happy to report I am through the clouds of doubt and have firmly decided how much I enjoy our new place. We have already started the tradition of dinner on the deck, which makes dinner not only more pleasurable, but less rushed. Instead of hurrying up and devouring what is in front of us, we eat a bit slower and take in the endless amounts of fresh air and sunshine.

1 comment:

Queen of Kings said...

Lisette,
I just want you to know I think you are AMAZING! You are full of life and we love keeping up thanks to your blogging! Good Luck at the Art Show tonight! Thanks for sharing your lives with us!