12 June 2009

Happily Scheming

I just stumbled upon a blog called Once Wed and I have already deemed it one of my favorites. It is a good thing that I am already married otherwise I would be racking my brain on how to incorporate every wonderful detail into my upcoming day. Instead I am racking my brain on how to incorporate all these great ideas into my everyday life. If only I could live within the pages of a Martha Stewart magazine, now that would be pure bliss. I love the flowers, the colors, the table decor, I just love everything. Now with a pocket full of inspiration and a brain full of ideas I will embark into my weekend. The possibilities are endless and that is the part that I enjoy. Happy weekend!!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

are you going to get crafty this weekend?? my paycheck is tiny this pay period because of stupid furlough, but i'm at least looking forward to spending a bit of it on produce & flowers at the farmers market on sunday. yay!

Cameron said...

OH BABY! I love all those freak'in flowers!

Eileen said...

Lisette! I can already see that I'm going to love reading your blog. How pretty! Great idea for dining al fresco in the common area too. :)