12 February 2009

You have my heart

I enjoy making linzers, but I do not enjoy all the rolling, cutting, rolling etc. I decided to make gigantic linzers. People usually eat two or three cookies so why not eat a large one instead?? My friend talked about making heart shaped linzers the other night and the idea just would not escape my head until I did the same. Since I did not have a plethora of cute heart shaped cookie cutters at my disposal (jealous), I had to make my own. It was fun and I used the inside leftover heart for cuter smaller cookies.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i would like one of these.

that is all.


e.

Lisette said...

remember cookie of the month club? these are the kind of fun things you would get. i might just have one for you tomorrow. i mean you are having more over for dinner next week, i kind of owe you :)

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

I love that I talk about doing things and you actually accomplish them! You are my alter-ego! Happy Valentines...