01 December 2008

A Time To Give Thanks

What better way to show your gratitude for all of God's creations than by going on a Thanksgiving hike?? Cameron and I have a tradition of either taking a hike or going snowshoeing on Thanksgiving morning, but this year it has been a little early for the snow. As a result, we ended up going on a new hike at Snoqualmie Pass called Franklin Falls. It was an easy hike, but it was beautiful, peaceful and reminded me how grateful I am to live in such a beautiful place with a husband I adore whom enjoys going out exploring with me and who loves my family just as much as I do. This year I tried my hand at mini pumpkin pies, while my Mom outdid herself as usual and made an apple pie that my grandpa would have been proud of. More pics of all the festivities to come, once I get them off my other camera.





No comments: