10 December 2008

The Christmas Carol


For the past several years my family and Cameron and I have attended The Christmas Carol at the The ACT Theatre. It is an enjoyable performance and always gets you in the holiday spirit. Cameron and I had fun shopping for our Christmas outfits the night before and I even decided to wear a fake poinsettia in my hair. A few years ago I found these clip on poinsettias from Target and so I thought why not attach it to a headband. I received a few strange looks throughout my day at work, but overall I was happy with the look and thought it was fun. I love flowers and who else is using their Christmas ornaments as hair accessories??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! i thought cameron's christmas outfit at work today was good... but yours is simply adorable!! good call on the poinsetta...

Lisette said...

Cameron is always utterly adorable....I mean handsome. I am spoiled to have a husband that always looks so nice. I love how his casual still includes a button down shirt with a hoodie.