14 October 2008

Good times














I used to let it bother me that whenever I met Cameron’s friends or coworkers that the first thing they said was how hilarious he was. I took offense that they did not see the kind hearted, sweet Cameron first and the funny guy second. Over time and maturity I have come to understand that as much of an open book he appears to be he really saves the best parts of his personality for me. Not a day goes by where I do not laugh whether at myself or at him for being a goof. Being with Cameron has changed me, I like to think for the better. He has made me realize I do not always have to be a thinker and a planner, but I can laugh, be silly and spontaneous. One such evidence of our combined silliness is well documented in the following photo session. Enjoy and let us know your pick for this years Christmas card.














1 comment:

Scott and Jen said...

I love those pics. My favorite is the first shopping cart one. Very cery cute you two. Glad to see you're out and about. Especially with a shopping cart.