06 October 2008

Fun with felt

Since I was feeling pretty lousy over this past weekend I spent a lot of time at home. During this time, I decided to put to use some of my extra felt by making these little Halloween treat bags. Cameron came home and was wondering what I was doing and I said making treat bags, he asked where I got the idea and I said from my head. I guess this is just the way my brain thinks..... bored? make a craft. Let me know if you would like me to make some of these for you or tell you what supplies you need.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lisette... if you like felt, you should buy this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Softies-Simple-Instructions-Plush-Pals/dp/0811856526/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1223399571&sr=1-1

I just bought it for my best friend for her birthday... you can build lots of little friends for you and cameron!

Lisette said...

Thanks for the tip. Cameron does love Ugly dolls, I especially like the tree on the cover.