22 July 2008

A walk with a sweet reward



Most nights you can find us going for long walks around town, I know Cameron secretly wishes this were only a summer fascination, but we have been known to brave the elements with umbrellas turning inside out because of the wind or slipping and sliding on ice with snow boots. On particularly cold and crisp nights I think he likes to see just how many layers he can pile on until his jacket barely closes. He really makes me laugh because he puts on four, five layers just to stay warm. Last night it was perfect weather, so we headed out and ended up at Husky Deli. Cameron was convinced I had schemed up the whole plan, but I really did not. They have some of the most interesting flavors there like rootbeer, I had a sample last night and it tasted like a rootbeer float. I am predicting that my Dad will really enjoy that one. Check out the size of the scoops, they are not stingy there and I love it!

P.S. We walked by this couple of men last night and after we had just passed them the one said to the other, "They are a nice looking couple" Sweaty and sporty we are still doing something right.

No comments: