19 April 2013

Blog Love

As of late, I have received a lot of love from the blogging community. I am always impressed with how kind, friendly and supportive fellow bloggers are. It all started with some photos I took appearing on A Blog About Love, followed by a mention on Design Mom and then a feature on Decor To Adore. These posts culminated with an avalanche of support and well wishes. I must admit I was equally touched and embarrassed to be featured in the Inspiring Women series on Decor To Adore. It is rare experience to read such kind words about yourself, let alone have thousands of people see you in a hospital gown or read the words you penned just days after loosing your son. The past seven months have been quite the journey, my highest highs and my lowest lows. But through it all, the thing I love about blogging is the ability to be real, share my voice and be given the brief opportunity to see how other people perceive me rather than how I view myself.
Iceland, October 2010

No comments: