06 February 2012

Being outdoors

We have had a streak of fantastic weather, which is just perfect for making the outdoors look a little better. I spent some time down at our local nursery putting together a pot for the front door and selecting some plants for the back deck. I am happy with the results and am looking forward to watching them grow.




Remember the time I was locked out? Well I was seeing how this mat looked at our back door. With a couple of nails, Cameron was able to secure it in place and now it works just perfectly.


Our friends made the big move over to Vashon Island, which means our dinner invites now come along with a spectacular pre dinner view. Riding a ferry makes me feel like we really went somewhere. The best part is that we can just walk down from our house and hop aboard.


No comments: