03 December 2011

Holiday Tradition: Wreath Making

A fun tradition we started last year was my Mom, my Grandma and I go to the West Seattle Nursery to make Christmas wreaths. The staff there is fantastic and our first year they were so patient with us and happy to hold our hands every step of the way. Now that we are seasoned wreath makers we were able to make these entirely on our own.

I love that my Grandma has been around for the past two holidays, she is an amazing lady who braved the cold, and wind all the while never complaining while she made her wreath. And check out my Mom.... she was such a whiz, she walked away with two charming wreaths for her home. Sometimes I take these two women for granted, but it is moments like these that I recognized how truly blessed I am to have them in my life. They are two of my biggest cheerleaders and they constantly show love and support to me.










No comments: