20 January 2011

Top five

I will be the first to admit that I am not a big kitchen gadget person, but here are my top five items I cannot live without:

1. Microplane: From chocolate to cheese, this little tool does it all. You never know when you might want to jest or garnish something.

2. Melamine Bowls: The color alone is reason to buy them, but their easy cleanability makes my heart skip a beat.

3. Goldtouch quarter sheets: Don't have the time or energy to bake a zillion cookies? These little quarter sheets were first introduced to me by Brittany and have really changed my life. I use them for everything from cookies to roasted vegetables.


4. Ici Silicone Tools: Unless you have a bad habit of tapping your spoon on the side of your pot, these silicone tools will be kind and gentle to all your pots and pans.

5. Rosle Garlic Press: Where has this been my whole life? Thank you Lynn! Now I can sneak garlic into everything without any bits of evidence.

1 comment:

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

Kitchens Tools: who knew they could bring such joy! My favorite thing to spend money on...