31 August 2009

My kind of movie

If you like to blog, like to read blogs, know someone who blogs, enjoy cooking or enjoy watching other people cook than you will find this movie to be mildly entertaining. There were many moments throughout the movie in which I could relate to Amy Adams or "Julie". I loved how excited she was when she received comments on her blog, or how she could not wait to attempt another recipe the moment she got home. Cooking much like blogging is a creative outlet and I appreciate how they took the time to explore both. Go see it!

2 comments:

Britty said...

I just saw that on Saturday night with my mom. We loved it! We went right to the grocery store after to purchase some bread and ingredients to make that buttery bruschetta Julie made at the beginning of the movie. It was delicious!

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

I Loved this movie!