02 March 2009

Sights and sounds of the weekend

My calendar says it March and to me that means it is almost spring time....can we all say YIPPEEE!!!! Let me be the first to say goodbye winter, goodbye cold weather, (I can be hopeful right???) goodbye warm coats and goodbye colorless landscape. If you keep your eyes peeled there are sneak peeks of springtime all around you. Hello crocuses, tulips, daffodils and cherry blossoms. This weekend we enjoyed lots of fresh air, a ferry ride and a new found appreciation that it rains here a mere 150 days a year or so. I mean taking pictures of rain drops is my new favorite thing.








2 comments:

Ketsy said...

Spring is almost here! I am excited too, especially to see your documentation of all the fun stuff.

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

I will definitely join in a YIPEE with you! This winter has felt long and it feels great to "spring forward" this weekend!