18 January 2009

Natural elements













Cameron and I are always in awe of all the beautiful things that have been created by God for our enjoyment. Yesterday the snow was so crunchy that you had to stop if you wanted to hear one another talk, but this also gave us pause to see some amazing ice and snow formations that we have never seen the likes of before. In some places the snow looked like a shag rug, in others like shards of glass and even in others like little glass ferns or feathers. I loved examining the intricateness of each ice formation. We were down on our hands and knees, me with my camera and Cameron picking each crystal and popping them into his mouth telling me how good they were. It is moments like these where all the world seems right and everything is perfect.

No comments: