20 November 2008

Tree lots have nothing on Donna's

You would not think that I would love making the "trek" to the grocery store of all places to get our Christmas tree, but I do. Ever since I first convinced Cameron to buy a Christmas tree for his little apartment we have been going there. This year since we have moved we are in a bit of a dilemma. What shall we do? Do we drive to Kirkland and reenact our annual tradition only to have to drive across the water with a tree on our car or do we opt to make a new tradition? It is hard when you are forced to move, similar to being dumped as opposed to breaking up with someone. We are feeling a bit sad this season, but we are very much enjoying our double paned windows.









2 comments:

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

I have the perfect solution... just move back to Kirkland. You can totally avoid the whole taking the tree across the water that way... problem solved.

Lisette said...

Move before Christmas? I think not, not unless you want two new roommates. I am sure Steve would not mind, he would have someone to eat popcorn with and play Wii.