27 October 2008

Sweet Spot


Some people aspire to have the perfect home, the perfect children or the perfect marriage. While I find all these aspirations to be worthwhile, who am I kidding…..I aspire to be Amy Atlas. Who is this Amy Atlas you might ask? Well, she does the most amazing dessert tables. When all is wrong or even right in the world, what better single ability to possess than create eye catching and breath taking treat tables. A girl has to have her aspirations doesn’t she? So this weekend I pretended to be Amy Atlas, I thought to myself what would Amy Atlas do if she was in my shoes with very little manpower or budget and viola here it is. We decided to keep things small this year and only invite a few people over to partake in the holiday cheer, for those of you that were not invited I am certain you will all be recipients of delectable treats in the near future.





4 comments:

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

We really missed out! It looks like a great night with your incredible attention to detail. See you tonight!

Laursen Family said...

Awesome spread, especially the treats! ;) Thanks for letting us bring the kidlets... we all enjoyed ourselves. I'm "stealing" a copy of the group picture to post on my facebook pg.

Laursen Family said...

My boy, West is not photogenic at all! NOT! Hehehehe... he's such a ham in front of the camera!

Tavia said...

I wish we could have been there. Your parties are always amazing.