29 September 2008

Wii Bowling Party

I saw the idea for a Wii bowling party on one of my favorite blogs and thought it was such a fantastic idea that I just had to throw one myself. Such a simple idea, but so great for all ages. The fact that it was a party just for the fun of it, took away any pressure that comes from holidays or special events. Fun seemed to be had by all and I definitely think this will be a reoccurring party in the future. Special congrats to Rob who dominated the playing field and showed who the real gamer was. Thanks to all that came and added to the festivities.






1 comment:

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

thanks so much for including us in on your fun night. you have great friends and it was a great way to get together and get to know each other. Thanks for including even we bush-leaguers... Steve is still ashamed!